Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meet Audrey Brown





My name is Audrey Brown and I teach first grade.  I graduated from SUU, with a reading endorsement and have been teaching in Jordan School District for 13 years.  This is my second year here at Fox Hollow.  I taught at Southland Elementary in Riverton before moving here.  We have a wonderful staff and I love my 1st grade team.   

I am a small town girl from central Utah.  I have been married for 10 years now and have 3 beautiful children.  We have 2 girls, one starting 3rd grade and one in 1st.  The youngest and, one in charge of the family, is all boy and he is almost 3.   I grew up playing sports and being active and I still try to be.  I love to be outside playing with my 3 kids.  I also love to read, watch movies, and spend time with my family.   I love to travel and hope to do it more in the future when our children get a little older.  My dream trip would be to see the whales on an Alaskan cruise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment